Schenectady Amateur Radio Association main@SARA.groups.ioThe Schenectady Amateur Radio Association (SARA) was established in 1930. The Club Station, K2AE, is the Henry Primm Broughton Memorial Station. The Club operates repeaters on 6m (53.57 MHz), 2 m (147.06 MHz), 1.25 m (224.06 MHz), and 70 cm (444.20 MHz) which are located at the top of Crawford Hill in Schenectady County near NY State Thwy exit 26. The Club is an ARRL affiliate and has over 100 members from all over New York State’s Capital District (Albany, Schenectady, Troy) and beyond
- 96 Members
- 1,544 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.