Schenectady Amateur Radio Association main@SARA.groups.io
Group DescriptionThe Schenectady Amateur Radio Association (SARA) was established in 1930. The Club Station, K2AE, is the Henry Primm Broughton Memorial Station. The Club operates repeaters on 6m (53.57 MHz), 2 m (147.06 MHz), 1.25 m (224.06 MHz), and 70 cm (444.20 MHz) which are located at the top of Crawford Hill in Schenectady County near NY State Thwy exit 26. The Club is an ARRL affiliate and has over 100 members from all over New York State’s Capital District (Albany, Schenectady, Troy) and beyond
- 94 Members
- 1,535 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.